Richard Heinberg’s MuseLetter is a monthly exploration of world events and the world of ideas, covering such topics as:
- Oil depletion
- Civilization and its unintended consequences
- Economics from a contrarian perspective
- Suggestions for how to weather the coming energy transition
Richard’s essays are informed by a wide-ranging, interdisciplinary study of history and culture. Current subscribers include well-known authors and university professors, as well as a broad assortment of intellectual mavericks and free-thinkers.
Acknowledgements & Awards
- included in Utne’s annual list of Best Alternative Newsletters
- nominated for an Alternative Press Award
As of December 2008, all new MuseLetter issues are digital-only.
Subscribe to Richard Heinberg’s MuseLetter.